Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Oti
Sorry, but I do not really understand what you are asking for.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ George
Hmmm… you should be able to do what you want with template override files.
For the different category overrides you would create a
card-category-{category-slug}.phpfor each category display you want to be customized.You would also need a custom
card-single.phpwhich renders the correct layout when viewing specific entry based on its category assignment.Hope that helps!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dirk
re: Yes, some people don’t mind publishing their name and address, but may have unlisted phone numbers, or birthdays, cell phones, and email addresses they don’t want to give out.
Ok, the CSV export will now export the visibility of address, phone, email and dates. This will be in the next update planned for later this week. You should be able to use Excel to filter out the data you do not want.
re: Is there any way to add the related family fields to the exported person record?
Sorry, no. There is no way that I can think of to export the relational data for the families like you need.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dirk
re: But I just realized that the exporter needs an option to select between the three privacy levels or we could end up disclosing unlisted or private information:
One of the columns in the CSV export is “Visibility” which will be public, private or unlisted. You can use Excel to filter these accordingly. That said, the export will not have the visibility of the individual addresses, phone, email and such. Is that what you are asking to be exported?
re: Additionally, we’d like to be able to group the data by Family where the family record is exported above each set of family members with different field names.
Sorry, this is not possible. There is no way to order and group them like this. Not a perfect solution, but you could sort the CSV file in Excel by last name.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Dirk
Thanks for letting me know. I removed that space from after the delimiter. This change will be in the next update planned for the end of the week (or so).
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ B. Burke
You do not disable the Builder, you disable the Builder Cache. With the cache disabled, the Builder will still work just fine.
Hope that helps!
ps. Since you are a Themify customer, maybe you can make a feature request. Ask them to add an option to the Builder Cache to exclude specific pages. That way you could have the cache enabled but disable it only on the Connections pages. I would imagine that they might be adding this anyway since they are running into compatibility issues with many plugins. I say that because disabling the Builder Cache is one of the things they tell people to turn off in their support forums.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Melanie
re: Is it possible to import the website link target (New Window) using the CSV import?
Sorry, no there is not a way to set this option during a CSV import but I believe that is the default which will be set when doing an import.
Hope that helps, let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ David
Great to hear!
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ B. Burke
Yes, there is a work around. Here’s the link to the FAQ. The end explains how to implement the work around. I’ve looked through their support forums… this seems to be what they ask others to do when they run into trouble with other plugins and theme.
Hope this helps! Let me know.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Richard
I apologize for the trouble! I just sent an email with the template attached. PLease let me know if you do not receive that email.
-
AuthorPosts
