Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Roy
It’ll show up as tool on the Connections : Tools admin page. This is the next feature I am working on starting next week. The version of Connections will be released with CSV Export will be 8.5.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bill
Oh, I see. That would be very problematic to add because that would require a database schema change in order to save that additional data. Sorry, adding something niche like this will not likely be added.
Really, I can only think of two ways to accomplish this… one would be to create links to other entries where they can have their own contact data (like families) or an a custom extension which can add multiple contact info but this way does not seem to be desirable because of the amount of limitations that would come with it.
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Bill
Maybe something like a Family entry type where other entries can be linked to a “parent” entry?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Chris
Sorry, but I am not sure I understand….
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Murray
What is the query you are running? It should be as simple as this to query only public entries:
SELECT * FROM `wp_connections` WHERE `visibility` = 'public'Of course you’ll need to change the table name in the query and add the INNER JOIN for the email table on the id and entry_id .
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ John
I answered you question in your other post. Hope that helps.
http://connections-pro.com/support/topic/frontend-form-input-ajax-filter-search/#post-342957
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ John
Thanks for your interest in Connections but unfortunately I do not think Connections would be a good fit for what you need. I think really want you need to setup is a BuddyPress site. Question, is this your question too on the wp.org support forums?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Raymond
To clarify… You are looking for this so you can set this on a per entry basis right?
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jack
Great to hear!
If you have a moment, I would truely appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!
https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections
Steven Zahm
Keymaster@ Jason
You can use phpMyAdmin in your web hosts control panel and export the Connections tables from the database. Alternatively, since backup is your concern, I recommend using BackupBuddy (or similar, there are many options available for backup) and maintain a full backup of your site.
As far as a built-in CSV export tool… that is coming later this summer.
Hope that answers your question.
-
AuthorPosts
