BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 7,301 through 7,310 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ reyes

    I just visited the site… all the redirects seems to be working just fine.

    in reply to: Address Data is Lost or Deleted #349442
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Darrin

    Can you try something for me? Go to the Connections Roles admin page click the “Reset All Role Capabilities” option on the right and click the Update button. Does that fix the issue?

    If that does not, try what is suggested in this FAQ.

    Let me know how it goes!

    in reply to: Profile Entry Card 3.0 not working #349441
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ MichFM

    Hmmm… everything looks good. Can I get a temp WP admin account so I can take a closer look?

    in reply to: Anniversary Date Not Showing #349440
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Braddon

    Ok, I think I see the issue. Can I get a temp WP admin account and FTP login to test a hotfix?

    in reply to: Individual view different from main view #349436
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mark

    Yep, very nice!

    One thing I did notice… you are using HTML tags within the shortcode options, like h1, h2, span, etc. WordPress in one of the updates next year will no longer support using HTML within shortcodes. I think at this point that that are planning to replace any HTML tags with a blank space. There’s nothing I can do about that so you might want to plan ahead and remove them.

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Address Data is Lost or Deleted #349435
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Darrin

    I read this a few times… Can you clarify something for me? It is not that the address info is deleted from the entry it is that the address simply does not display, correct?

    in reply to: Individual view different from main view #349433
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mark

    Ok, this is a bug with one change I did make when viewing a single entry to remove the duplicate static text on the page to improve SEO. I fixed the bug on your site. The fix will be included in the next update. Apologies for the trouble!

    in reply to: Anniversary Date Not Showing #349430
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Braddon

    Hmmm… not a CSS conflict like I thought. At least I do not think so now. The anniversary dates, when you added them did you set the visibility to private or unlisted?

    in reply to: Anniversary Date Not Showing #349422
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Braddon

    re: I set Show Image dropdown to “Date,” but date is not showing up in widget. Just background graphic. Please advise.

    Looking at the screenshot best I can tell you is that the theme or another plugin is overriding the CSS for the date. I can only offer a solution if you share a link with me to the page with the issue.

    in reply to: Individual view different from main view #349421
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mark

    re: After a recent update the individual view does not show “notes” “address” “websites” etc – these can be seen with the main view though. Any way to fix this?

    I can’t think of any reason this would have changed as code dealing with this has not been touched at all. Most of the updates involved new code in new files which are only loaded on specific conditions. For example the new Template Customizer which would not affect Excerpt Plus because it has not been updated to use it yet.

    If you give me access I’ll take a look so I can offer a fix.

Viewing 10 posts - 7,301 through 7,310 (of 15,332 total)