BBPress Steven Zahm : Replies Created

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 8,121 through 8,130 (of 15,332 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Header Slim Plus #337813
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Javier

    Great to hear!

    If you have moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference. Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Ryan

    If the Entry ID is not a mappable field, then you must be using an older version. What version do you have installed?

    in reply to: Header Slim Plus #337808
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Javier

    Add the following to the theme’s custom CSS area.

    #cn-names span.fn {
      display: inline-block !important;
    }
    #cn-names span.adr {
      display: inline-block !important;
      margin-left: 10px !important;
    }
    

    That should do it.

    in reply to: Content above listing page #337798
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Erik

    Th best way to accomplish that is to use two pages. Here’s how…

    Create a new page, the name is not important, but we’ll call it “Person”.

    For the page content, add just the [connections] shortcode, no options.

    Set this new page as the directory home page on the Connections : Settings admin page under the general tab.

    Go to your original page and use the force_home shortcode option.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Complete directory map #337797
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Erik

    Sorry, but this is not an option for any of the templates… that said, I am working an a solution that does exactly this. The planned release is sometime this summer.

    in reply to: Locate update? #337795
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Mitch

    Hmmm, yes, I was thinking about $25.

    in reply to: Header Slim Plus #337794
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Javier

    Aplogies! I assimed since you knew how to edit the template’s PHP file you would know how to make minor CSS changes too… if you can share a link, I’ll ake a look to see if I can come up the the needed CSS.

    in reply to: Randomize list #337793
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Sue

    I just released it, vesion 2.2.

    Hope that helps!

    If you have a moment, I would truly appreciate a review as they really do make a difference! Many thanks in advance!

    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/connections

    in reply to: Two separate directories? #337786
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Natasha

    If you’re using one of the template that support the category drop down, you can use categories to create mulitple directories. See this FAQ.

    I know many users use this setup to provide multiple directories… this setup is even used on this site for the template demo pages and the showcase page as well as on the template product pages.

    Hope that helps!

    in reply to: Header Slim Plus #337785
    Steven Zahm
    Keymaster

    @ Javier

    You need at add some CSS to change the address spans from displaying as bloacks to displaying as inline blocks.

    Does that help?

Viewing 10 posts - 8,121 through 8,130 (of 15,332 total)