After a couple thousand upgrade and no reported issues I’d say this latest release is a success!
Here’s the official changelog:
- OTHER: No Changes. SVN error.
- BUG: Fixed the width and height setting being swapped in the getLogoImage() method.
- FEATURE: Added Contact First and Last name fields the the Organization entry type.
- FEATURE: Added honorable prefix and honorable suffix fields.
- FEATURE: Added a template manager to the admin.
- FEATURE: Templates now support stylesheets.
- FEATURE: Added RSS option under social media.
- FEATURE: Added Podcast option under social media.
- FEATURE: Added SoundCloud option under social media.
- FEATURE: Improved the rich text editor by using the bundled tinyMCE.
- FEATURE: Added three additional order_by attributes; date_added, date_modified and title.
- FEATURE: Added Skype option under the messenger IDs.
- FEATURE: Added the option to upload a logo in addition to an image.
- FEATURE: Latitude and longitude can now be set with each address.
- FEATURE: Add exclude_category shortcode attribute.
- FEATURE: Convert the add/edit entry form to use the WP metaboxes and ‘Screen Options’ feature to allow some form customization.
- BUG: Fixed PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated error in the admin.
- BUG: The last updated time and date now function correctly.
- BUG: Fix MySpace spelling typo. Any entries saved with a MySpace link will need to be updated.
- BUG: Fix the upcoming birthday/anniversary query to show today’s birthdays as well as to take into account the current time zone set in the WordPress General settings.
- BUG: Fix the sort algorithm for sorting the upcoming birthday/anniversary list by date.
- BUG: Fix birthday/anniversary with date of January 1st not being saved.
- BUG: Fix Upgrade notice to be compatible with WordPress => 3.0.
- BUG: Fix entry drop down when creating a family. Drop downs would only show entries based on the current filter setting for the current user in the admin. The drop down will now show all permitted entries.
- BUG: Fix public entries “Allow unregistered vistors and users…” setting not being saved.
- BUG: Fix DB upgrade method logic.
- BUG: Strip HTML from the Note output for vCard.
- OTHER: Entry human time difference in now based the current blog time.
- OTHER: The local timestamp will be used when adding/updating an entry rather than the server timestamp.
- OTHER: The last updated time will be adjusted to the local timestamp.
- OTHER: Connections Groups entry type renamed to Families.
- OTHER: Change substr to mb_substr for better support of multibyte character sets.
- OTHER: Added total record count based on current user permissions.
- OTHER: Further reduced memory requirements.
- OTHER: Initiate plugin settings only on activation.
- OTHER: Shortcode can now be called as [connections]