cMap has received a couple new features, bug fixes and now uses “template parts” that are built into the core Connections plugin which makes the template leaner.
Here’s the changelog:
- FEATURE: Add ‘email_format‘ option.
- FEATURE: Add ‘phone_format‘ option.
- OTHER: Update to use the new template parts in the Connections core.
- OTHER: Add a couple extra styles to help prevent theme’s from affecting the table.
- OTHER: Update the “Visit Website” link code to use the target/follow/title settings as set when editing the entry’s links.
How do I get the webshot in there instead of having it show a link that says “Visit website”? I love the webshot image option. My version is 0.7.3.1
Sorry, make that cMap version 2.0.10
Sorry, but Connections doesn’t have webshots support.
Does the cMap template support the add to address book feature? I would like to put the vCard in it.
This link is on the single entry view (the page you are taken to when clicking a name). If it is not, go the Connections : Settings admin page and enable the option under the Display tab. Hope that helps.
I am wondering, when I use the Select Categories menu, it performs its function well using Chrome but the same can’t be said when I use IE.
The issue is that the theme (most likely) is adding this :
This is likely in the theme’s
This code forces IE to display the site in IE7 mode, I highly suggest removing this line. Hope that helps.
PS, Could you please post support questions in the support forums instead of the comments, thanks!