08/29/2013 at 9:43 am #268269
Yep, the change is already in for the next update. I’ll push it out in a few days. Just trying to decide if there should now be an option for a fallback if there is no website when SiteShot is already the fallback and how that logic would work if SiteShot isn’t the fallback. I’m leaning towards leaving it as it is now and see what feedback I get.