01/11/2013 at 4:08 pm #248943
Apologies for the delay. I’ll try to answer you questions point by point…
- The search field in cMap can only search the directory. Are you perhaps entering your search terms in the WP search?
- It is possible to show all the links if you don’t mind make an very small edit to cMap’s template.php file. Let me know and I can provide you with direction.
- Sorry, but Connections does not support custom fields at this time.
- Yes, you can embed videos. Here’s a link to a FAQ: How do I embed a YouTube or Vimeo video in the Bio or Notes field?
You can add image to both the bio and notes field too, but it is a little work. Probably the easiest way is to add the image to the WP Media Library and add it to an empty post. Click the edit “Text” tab and copy the HTML and paste it into the bio or note field. Just make sure to switch the field to the “Text” tab too or it will not work.
- Your best solution is to use Form. Using the Roles option will allow any subscriber to add/edit moderated or not any entry.
I hope this was helpful.