Sorry for the delay, you caught me after I already left for the weekend…
1., 2., 3., 4., 5., 7. cMap is the most popular right now, should come close to your requirements. The text is on the right however. try the demo, or any of the live sites.
2. Currently there is no user facing way of doing “near” searches. You can, however, enable the locality and region link options on the Connections : Settings admin page under the advanced tab. That make the city and state links in addresses which a user can click on to filter the list by the city or state they clickon on. You can give that a try now without any purchase as they work regardless of the template being used.
6. It can be set to be blank if there is not logo by setting
image_fallback=none in the shortcode.
8. Sorry, no rating or comments or reviews.
9. You could enter this in either the bio or notes fields.
10. You’ll need the CSV Import Extension for the bulk import.
11. If you do not enter it, it will not be displayed in the frontend; ie in cMap.
12., 13. Form would be recommended if you plan on letting anyone submit an entry for moderation and are not worried about letting the user maintain their own entry. If you do want to let the user maintain their own entry, then I recommend Link. Either will allow moderation. Form, you can turn on/off some fields and set it to default to be an organization and remove the individual option. Link on the other hand, can, but it is a per user and the users choice. There is not a global on/off that can be set by the admin. Form has an anti-spam feature built in and does not rely on captcha.
Ok, I think I answered all the questions … hope it helps. Let me know if you need anything clarified.