Because I had a site crash for an unknown reason I had reverted to an earlier backup. Trying to b clever I had actually used microthemer to make some changes which I think were causing some issues. Unfortunately I am a support engineer and css is a new field for me hence microthemer. The maps are now working per entry after I disabled all the css working additions and I will restore them 1 by 1 until I find the culprit. I am really trying t0 enable a design created for me at a huge cost in SYnfony which was unmanageable and cost thousands, in a monetisying version in WP which is simple yet manageable to engage with enough dollars to add and expand. Your directory plugin can do all of the things required but Require my input to get there. Your support and knowledge of your product is fantastic . Thanks for your help.