I assume the image shows when you edit the entry, correct? I also assume you are uploading the image to the image field and not the logo field, correct?
If I am correct in both assumptions then you need to configure the template to display the image rather than the logo which it what the cMap templates shows by default.
Use the Template Customizer for cMap.
- Navigate to the Connections : Template admin page.
- Click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image panel.
- Select “Photo” for the image type.
- Uncheck the image placeholder option, if desired.
- Click an entry name in the preview. The preview will reload displaying the entry detail profile page.
- Make the same changes again. This is required because the results list view and the profile detail view can be configured separately for greater flexibility.
- Click the Save and Publish button and then exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!