10/23/2015 at 3:17 pm #351544
A few things come to mind…
- Another plugin has reset the WP roles and capabilities. s2Member is notorious for this.
- Another plugin is blocking admin access. Have you installed an security plugins lately?
- Or, the user roles were not assign the Add/Edit Entry capabilities on the Connections : Roles admin page.
- Go to the Connections : Roles admin page and check the Reset All Role Capabilities and then click the Update button. Then ensure your user roles have the Add/Edit Entry capability OR the Add/Edit Moderated Entry capability. Fixed? If not, do next step.
- Using s2Member or another membership, see this FAQ. Fixed? If not, do next step.
- Have a security plugin installed, check its options to see if it blocks admin access for users. If it does disable the option. If it does not, temporarily deactivate the plugin to see if the issue is resolved.
Hope that helps!