A very common setup that I’ve observed is adding static content above the directory such intro or instructional text. From the SEO perspective this is not ideal because it can lead to duplicate content issues and might prevent the individual Entry detail/profile pages from being listed in the search results.
A new shortcode,
[cn-content render=false], has been introduced to accommodate this setup. Here’s the link to the documentation page that will help you set this up.
- NEW: Introduce the
- TWEAK: Rename “Custom Fields” metablock and Content Block to “Custom Metadata Fields” to help reduce confusion between “Custom Fields” and “custom fields”.
- TWEAK: Rename the “Entry Meta” Content Block to “Entry Metadata” for uniformity.
- TWEAK: Minor tweak to ensure the section head di is not rendered if both the current character and repeat character index are disabled.
- TWEAK: Add version check for Yoast SEO. The minimum supported version is 14.0.
- TWEAK: Minor tweaks to the
[cn-entry render=false]shortcode initialization.
- OTHER: CSS tweak, change double-quote to single-quote to match style.
- DEV: Add phpDoc to filter.
- DEV: Remove the use of a couple of deprecated methods.
- DEV: Update dist files.