One of our most popular templates, cMap or “SEE MAP” is literally that… a template that gives you the ability to add a Show Map feature to your Connections listings. Especially useful for business directories, this template is the perfect choice for displaying your client’s information in a comprehensive and user-friendly manner.
By pulling from your Connections database, cMap will display everything from a client’s bio and visual street location (which utilizes Google Maps) to social networking affiliations, mailto links, built-in pagination, search and so much more with over 60 available customization options.
The options available within all of our templates give you and your readers as much or as little information as you wish to serve up. Please take a moment to read the Features below and check out the Customization Options to see the full listings of available options. Develop your business directory potential today with cMap.
Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & IndustryGreater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry
The Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry is the business voice of Greater Reading and a catalyst for a vibrant, growing community. The leader in business assistance, the Chamber connects businesses to resources, provides marketing and networking opportunities, and training to develop the skills of our local workforce. Together with our members, the Chamber advocates for a strong local economy by speaking with one voice on important issues to make Greater Reading a great place to live and work.
You can use HTML in both the Bio and Note fields. You can even embed YouTube Videos.
- Over 60 Customization Options
- Searchable Category Select Drop-down
- Google Map content tray
- Customizable Labels
- Expandable Bio and Note content trays
- Connections >= 0.7.3.1
- Permalink structure other than Default.
- Logo Image Settings
- Quality: 75%
- Width: 200px
- Height: 120px
- Entry Image Settings
- Quality: 75%
- Width: 200px
- Height: 120px
See it in action…
See cMap 2.0 at these fine websites:
See cMap 2.1 at these fine websites:
= 3.0.3 05/01/2013 =
- TWEAK: Slight improvement to the layout of the entry in single view.
- BUG: Add the current page.post permalink to the form action attribute.
= 3.0.2 04/09/2013 =
- BUG: Fixed a couple variables that should have been converted to booleans.
= 3.0.1 03/25/2013 =
- Complete rewrite to support the new template system in Connections 0.7.6.
= 2.1 10/16/2012 =
- FEATURE: Add ‘email_format’ option.
- FEATURE: Add ‘phone_format’ option.
- OTHER: Update to use the new template parts in the Connections core.
- OTHER: Add a couple extra styles to help prevent theme’s from affecting the table.
- OTHER: Update the “Visit Website” link code to use the target/follow/title settings as set when editing the entry’s links.
= 2.0.10 5/9/2012 =
- BUG: Use character entity codes for the page forward / page backward buttons.
= 2.0.9 5/6/2012 =
- FEATURE: Added multi-select for the category slection.
= 2.0.8 4/22/2012 =
- BUG: When searching for terms that returned no results; the search showed all entries. Now the ‘No Results’ message will be returned.
= 2.0.7 2/19/2012 =
- BUG: Fix CSS bug when using repeat_alphaindex.
= 2.0.6 2/6/2012 =
- FEATURE: Add the shortcode options; address_types, phone_types, email_types.
- BUG: Fix the enable_website_link shortcode attribute.
- OTHER: Change CSS positioning if the search icon.
- OTHER: Add 6px left margin to the image in the bio tray.
= 2.0.5 1/17/2012 =
- BUG: Fix the CSS for the alphaindex positioning when using the show_alphaindex=’true’ show_alphahead=’true’ shortcode attributes.
= 2.0.4 1/15/2012 =
- FEATURE: Added the ability to change the address labels via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the address layout via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the contact name layout via shortcode.
- FEATURE: Add the ability to change the contact name label via shortcode.
- OTHER: A few CSS tweaks to the bio and notes area.
- OTHER: The image im the bio tray will now float right by default for a more balanced layout.
= 2.0.3 1/14/2012 =
- BUG: Fix the enable_search shortcode option.
- OTHER: A few CSS tweaks.
= 2.0.2 1/10/2012 =
- OTHER: Fixed the email and phone labels filters so they would run.
- OTHER: Added a couple styles to the .bio and .note classes to prevent themes to from styling those eareas oddly.
= 2.0 1/2/2012 =
- OTHER: Complete rewrite to support Connections 0.7.2.1
= 1.1.1 11/17/2011 =
- BUG: Set the default pagination count back to 20.
= 1.1 11/17/2011 =
- OTHER: Change the pagination style from a list to match the pagination stype found on the page / post admin pages.