These fine websites are using the cMap 1.0 template:
These fine websites are using a custom version of the cMap 2.0 template:
These fine websites are using the Market 1.0 template:
These fine websites are using the Excerpt 1.0 template:
- The Confessing Movement
NOTE: The tab feature is not part of Connections or the Excerpt template.
Here are websites using Connections to power their directories:
- Hastings Creatives – Custom Template
- The Wedding Savvy Bride - Custom Template
- DutchCham – Custom Template
- Pressure Radio – Custom Template
- Absolute Realty Group, Inc. - Custom Template
- Lisa Schwarz — Brain Spotting – Slim Template [Customized]
- Snipes Properties – Profile Template
- Virtually Yours – Bio Card Template
- Field Hockey USA – Default Template
- Tipmasters of Merdian – Custom Templates
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Center, Inc. – Default Template
- Yellow Yogi
- Long Beach Sunday Market – Custom Template
- PVCo – Default Template
- Compassion Coalition
- Info-derecho – In Spanish
- Institute of Creative Enterprise – Custom Template
- my lgbt plus – Default Template
- Aloha Business Association – Default Template
- E-hustle Online - Entry Bio Template
- MaST Community Charter School - Profile Template
This site uses the category feature to create multiple directories and they are being custom sorted using the Department field which is being used to display the university.
This site uses a custom template throughout the site for listing.
Here is a fantastic sample that shows what can be done by creating a custom template.
This site uses a custom template to show a Google map and a description about the business.
This site is using the new category feature to create many directory listings for resources to aid the homeless. [NOTE: site under construction]
This site is running a custom version of the Connection’s plug-in. It had the admin altered to meet supplied specifications and is using a custom template to present the information for each stylist.