Rummaged through the sandbox site, all seems fine there. Thank you.
Should I wait to update ‘Live’ sites until you commit a 0.7.3.4?
By the way, I like what you have done with the support forums… it’s great from this side, it has to make it much easier for your management too. Well done.
Have a great day.