RE: I am using the default entry card template on my site’s directory page. When users input the the Image it shows up in what should be the place of the logo and the logo doesn’t show up at all when you click on the entry.
- Navigate to the Connections : Template admin page.
- Click the Customize button for the Default Template.
- The page will refresh displaying the Customizer on the left and a preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image panel.
- Choose the Logo Image Type.
- IMPORTANT – Take not of the instructions displayed above the directory in the preview.
- Click an Entry name, any name it does not matter.
- The preview will refresh displaying the entry detail view.
- Change the Image Type again.
- Publish the changes and exit the Customizer.
This will change the image displayed in the template.
To change the text in, see the tutorial on how to change field labels in Connections. I’ve never done this for the image fields, but I can not think of any reason why it would not work.
RE: I would just like to change the field name of IMAGE to LOGO and remove the image field, if possible, altogether.
When adding an Entry, click the Screen Options tab in the top left of the window. You can disable the image field from there, in your user account. When you edit and entry, you’ll have to do it again since both pages are configured separately.
RE: Also Biographical Info doesn’t fit for a business, how do I change it to simply “Information”?
To change the text in, see the tutorial on how to change field labels in Connections.
Hope this helps! Let me know.