RE: I attempted to run the import a couple more times to gather more info, watched the URL as I did so, noticed that connections_csv.php works just fine until action=import, then suddenly it’s “page not found”.
A method I used… download the theme and plugins folder and load them into Sublime Text. You can search all folders at once for a text string. Search for
template_redirect. This could potentially yield a lot of results but it should be easier to scan. See if any results are triggered by a
You could also do a search for
'import' and see if anything jumps out at you.
In regards to the license, navigate to the Connections : Settings admin page and cick the Licenses tab. You can activate it there.
Hope this helps!