04/23/2018 at 1:28 pm #459888
Yes, this is possible but requires a slightly more complex configuration.
- Edit the page the directory is currently on. Look in the browser’s address bar and note the ID that WordPress has assigned the page.
- Create a new page. The name is not important but should be relevant. Let’s call the page “Business”. In the “Business” page content, add the Connections shortcode with the
home_idshortcode option set to the page ID of the original directory page.
- After you save the new page, take note of its page ID.
- Edit the original page again and add the
home_idshortcode option setting it to the new page ID.
- Ensure the new page does not display in your sites navigation.
- Now, when an entry is clicked on your directory page, the links will resolve to the new second page displaying only that entry with no other content.
Hope that helps!