RE: is it possible to have a “master map” at the top of my directory page that populates all of the doctors pins from the directory so people can quickly look for their area and see if there is a dropped pin for a doctor by them?
Sorry, no, there is no cluster map feature.
RE: all of the photos I uploaded to Connections before the cmap theme are still attached to their profiles, but now all of them have a grey ghosted image as if cmap is populating something instead of recognizing what’s already uploaded?
This is because cMap displays the logo by default, instead of the photo. What you need to do is configure cMap to display the photo instead. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Connections Templates admin page.
- Click the Customize button for cMap. The page will refresh with the Customizer on the left and the preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image panel.
- Change the Image Type to Photo.
- Click the back arrow again.
- Click the Bio Image panel.
- Choose either the logo or none for the Image Type.
- Now, click an entry name in the Preview. Any entry name, it does not matter. The Preview will refresh showing the single entry profile view of the cMap template.
- Repeat the image type changes. The reason this needs done twice is because each view of the cMap template can be configured independently for maximum flexibility.
- After you have made the changes Publish the changes and exit the Customizer.
Hope this helps!
ps. While you are in the Customizer, nagate around to the various options. cmap has many ;)