- Navigate to the Connection : Templates admin page and click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a Preview on the right.
- In the Preview, click a entry name, any entry name, it does not matter which. The preview will reload showing just that entry profile detail page.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image Panel.
- Change the crop mode.
- Now, click an entry name, the first in the list will do, but it can be any. The preview will refresh displaying just that selected entry.
- Change the crop mode, again.
- Click the Save and Publish button and exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!
ps. When in the Customize the list view and the profile detail view are configured separately to allow you greater flexibility when configuring the template. This is why you had to click into the entry profile detail view in the customizer preview.