08/31/2017 at 11:28 am #433634
Apologies for the delay of my reply. I was out of the office for a few days.
There is no need to change code. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Connections : Templates admin page.
- Click the Customize button for the Default Entry Template. The page will reload displaying the Customizer on the left and a preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Advanced panel.
- In the Address Format input, add this:
%label% %line1% %line2% %line3% %zipcode% %city% %state% %country%
- Click any entry name in the preview and the preview will update to display only that entry that was clicked.
- Change the Address Format again.
- Click the Save and Publish button.
- Exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!