03/27/2017 at 11:45 am #417334
The shortcode option is
image_fallback='none'. The better way would be this:
- Navigate to the Connection : Templates admin page and click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a Preview on the right.
- In the Preview, click a entry name, any entry name, it does not matter which. The preview will reload showing just that entry profile detail page.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image Panel.
- Uncheck the Image Placeholder option.
- Click the Save and Publish button and exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!
ps. When in the Customize the list view and the profile detail view are configured separately to allow you greater flexibility when configuring the template. This is why you had to click into the entry profile detail view in the customizer preview.