03/22/2017 at 9:44 am #416612
re: Can you explain how to do this? Here’s the link to my directory page. You can see what it’s doing when you click individual links.
- Create a new WordPress page, name it “Person”. Publish the page. Take note of the page ID that WordPress assigns the page. You will find this in the browser’s address bar right after you click the publish button.
- On this new “Person” page add the
[connections]shortcode only once with no options set.
- Navigate to the Connections : Settings admin page and click the General tab.
- Change the Directory home page to the new “Person” home page and save the settings.
- Navigate to the existing directory page and add the
home_id shortcode optionto each of the shortcodes set with the page ID of the “Person” page and save the page.
- Now all the entry links on the existing page will resolve to the new “Person” page where the shortcode exists only once displaying only a single entry when a link is clicked from the existing directory page.
re: is there a way to display multiple phone numbers without having to open the entry’s full profile?
This can only be done by editing the PHP code for the Gridder template and possibly adjusting the CSS to account for such a change.
I hope I have answered your questions thoroughly!