09/15/2016 at 10:27 am #391477
For template specific strings in cMap you can use the Template Customize.
- Navigate to the Connections : Template admin page.
- Click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a preview on the right.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Strings panel.
- Change the strings as desired.
- Click an entry name in the preview. The preview will reload displaying the entry detail profile page.
- Make the same changes again. This is required because the results list view and the profile detail view can be configured separately for greater flexibility.
- Click the Save and Publish button and then exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!