I opens the CSV files, looked good. I did not get the file encoding error notice when opening and it was UTF8 encoded so it should import fine for the most part. After a quick glance at the data there seems to be the following issues:
- completely blanks rows -> they should be removed
- there are rows with no first and last name, those will be imported as “Organizations”. Not an issue, just wanted to point it out.
- I saw one row with a first name, no last name, but had and Organization name. This will either be “tossed” on import or imported as an Organization. I can not remember precisely of the top of my head.
- I saw one row with only a first name, no last name or organization name. This one will not be imported.
There could be other issues but that’s all I saw after a couple minutes.