Ok, I just test this using you mapping and it worked as it should.
Suggestion, remove all columns you are not importing. It’ll work if you leave them in, but it actually more resource intensive to have unused columns during import because it has to parse all that unused data.
Make sure not to import that Entry ID column unless you intent to update existing entries.
Lastly, I did notice the file encoding was “broken”. Excel is usually the source of this type of error. I very highly suggest opening your CSV files in LibreOffice Calc and saving out a copy making sure to select UTF8 file encoding. This will ensure the least trouble with imports.
Hope that helps!