I used the login from your other ticket to look at this and I see all 13 entries on the Manage page. So everything seems fine with Connections. So I installed User Switching so I could view the page as if I were you and I could not see the entries. My best guess is that your user meta for Connections became corrupt somehow. By simply clicking the filter button, leave the default options selected, reset the user meta and new you can view the entries.
Hope that helps!
ps. I left User Switching installed. You can safely uninstall it if you wish. I find it an invaluable tool and highly recommend it.