Whether GoDaddy want to admit it or not, this is a server config issue. What the exact real solution would be, I do not know since that is not my area of expertise.
Here’s what I found…
Notice that the search works just fine of both the Bishops and Pastors pages. It only does not work on the Churches page.
Why is this…
It is because there is an actual
churches directory on the server. You can see it when you log into the site with FTP.
If you change the name of this folder, temporarily, the search will now work on the Churches page.
This is because for some reason when there is a query, the server thinks it is a query for the
churches directory (the folder, not the page) which will throw the access denied error … which is exactly what should happen.
Another solution is to change the page slug from
church, which is what I did, now it works fine since they is no conflict with the folder on the server named