1) Yes, a user can select any number of categories when adding their entry using Form.
2) One is from Link and the Other is from Form.
- Submit New Entry: Is added by Form and will allow anyone to freely submit a listing that is not specifically linked to a user when the entry is being added. This is to allow the creation of publically created directory.
- Add My Directory Entry: Is from Link and will only be shown when a user is logged in. When a user adds their entry using that link, that entry will be linked to that user. After they add their directory the link will become; “Edit My Directory Entry“.
Depending on your needs you’ll only activate one or the other to use.
3) The “View My Directory Entry” link will only be displayed when an entry has been linked to a user. This does require Link to be active.
from private reply) The For extension already has a “Title” field. It is right under the first/last name. Yes, custom fields can be added but there is no point and click way to do it at this time, it must be done programmatically.
Hope that answers your questions thoroughly!