06/11/2014 at 10:44 am #293582
I’ve found the issue and fixed it. The cause was me being sloppy with a copy/paste. Had I simply click the update button, I would have seen the field didn’t save. I only checked to make sure the visual editor loaded and toggled with the text editor. The fix will be in the 0.8.12 bugfix release. I usually wait until Friday to release bugfix releases, but I’ll try to push this out later today.
You could update the database directly but since the value is a serialized array doing so wouldn’t exactly be straightforward. If you’d like to give a try, here’s the db query to find the option in the db:
SELECT * FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'connections_login'
wp_options as needed.