No, I didn’t think you were complaining at all. I apologize that I gave that impression. I just thought it was a fun fact.
I see now. The filter that I was hooking into for the category select was removed in the latest release which is why it vanished. The fix should be simple by making another few edits to the
Change line 2 to this:
add_action('cn_action_list_before', 'cnCategorySelect', 10, 2);
Change line 63 to this:
function cnCategorySelect( $atts, $results )
Change line 103 to this:
That should restore the category drop down to the way it functioned before.
The filter by character search is somewhat new, it was added a few revisions ago. One item to check … Go to the Connections : Settings admin page, click the Advanced tab and make sure
char is entered in the
Character Base option. If it is not, add it and then click the Save Changes button.
Hope that helps!