Support has been upgraded!
The Support Forum is closed. Not to worry! Providing the top quality support you expect and we're known for will continue! We're not ending support, just changing where you submit requests. This will provide you with the best experience possible.
Have you purchased an addon for Connections such as one of our premium templates or extensions with a valid license and you need help?
Please open a Support Ticket in your user account.
Are you using the free Connections plugin? Don't worry, you are still very important to us! We are still providing you with the same high quality support that we're known for.
Please open a new support topic in the WordPress support forums for Connections.
01/09/2018 at 12:05 pm #446749
Hi there i’ve just bought the widget pack extension. Can you help me to do something like this – https://www.aneme.pt/index.php/pt/sector/catalogo ?
I want a search, that i’ve already put and i want to put just some of the organizations, like 10, and then put pagination.
Thanks01/09/2018 at 4:25 pm #44677801/10/2018 at 4:12 am #44679501/10/2018 at 9:51 am #44682801/10/2018 at 9:55 am #44683001/10/2018 at 10:21 am #44683101/10/2018 at 10:23 am #44683201/10/2018 at 10:28 am #44683601/11/2018 at 5:00 am #44687201/11/2018 at 9:22 am #446912
Navigate to the Connections : Templates admin page.
- Navigate to the Connection : Templates admin page and click the Customize button for cMap.
- The page will reload with the Customizer on the left and a Preview on the right.
- In the Preview, click a entry name, any entry name, it does not matter which. The preview will reload showing just that entry profile detail page.
- Click the back arrow in the upper left of the Customizer.
- Click the Image Panel.
- Uncheck the Image Placeholder option.
- Now, click an entry name, the first in the list will do, but it can be any. The preview will refresh displaying just that selected entry.
- Uncheck the Image Placeholder option, again.
- Click the Save and Publish button and exit the Customizer.
Hope that helps!
ps. When in the Customize the list view and the profile detail view are configured separately to allow you greater flexibility when configuring the template. This is why you had to click into the entry profile detail view in the customizer preview.
You cannot reply to this support topic. Please open your own support topic.