If you’re using Connections to create an author directory then Authored is exactly what you need. What is does is simple … it will show a list of the authors recently published articles on the entry detail page view that is supported by many of the premium templates.
- Install and activate, only minimal setup required.
- Shows a list of the recent published articles authored by entry being viewed.
- Single click in admin updates.
- Link; in order to link you blog author to their Connections directory entry.
- A supported premium template.
- Excerpt Plus *
- Tile Plus
* Not compatible with the fade-in effect view.
- BUG: Check that posts were returned before rendering the recent post list.
- TWEAK: Add class constant for version.
- TWEAK: Update license and updater to use class constant.
- TWEAK: Refactor to render the authored posts as a content block.
- OTHER: Minor code alignment cleanup.
- DEV: Update the .git* files.
- FEATURE: Add support for in-admin updates.
- BUG: Remove use of cnHTML::text(). This method is not yet available in the released version of Connections.
- Initial release.